Thursday, April 4, 2013

Favorite YouTube Channels Part 2

Hey guys I know I said I was gonna post this tomorrow but I kinda have nothing else to do so here it is.

#4= NigaHiga: Ryan Higas channel is one of the most subscribed channel and one of the original channels on YouTube. He basically does vlogs and just talks about very funny and interesting subjects with his opinion. I have watched most of his videos and they make me die with laughter. He is one of my favorites but not #1

#3=SeaNanners: SeaNanners is a gaming channel with a guy called Adam know as SeaNanners. I Don't Know if its only me but I prefer Adam to all the other gaming channels because he is just so funny. I can literally spend hours on his channel dying of laughter. So I give Adam my #1 gaming channel.

#2=Smosh: Smosh is the most subscribed channel on YouTube because of there humor. I love these guys and they make me laugh on every single video they put up. Definitely check them out.

#1=ShayTards: And Finnaly #1 is the ShayTards. The ShayTards are not as famous as Smosh or NigaHiga but honestly I have no idea what makes me love this channel so much to give it #1on my list. ShayTards is a channel about this man called ShayCarl who does daily vlogs of him and his family. I can actually spend more than 2 hours on this channel just watching shay live his own amazing life and Shay is actually a very down to earth man that I just enjoy watching. (Stalker) haha but honestly just check him out and one thing that shay has done that has really inspired me is his huge weight loss. At the beginning of the ShayTards shay was a very large man and over the 4 years of the ShayTards shay lost so much weight. It is really an amazing story and Btw this is the last year the ShayTards are doing their daily vlogs.



Thanks guys and I will be posting more stuff later.







No comments:

Post a Comment