Saturday, April 6, 2013

Gaming

If there is anyone actually reading this blog please comment and tell me what you guys want me to talk about I am open to any suggestions.......

Guys big news you know that game injustice gods among us it is free on all apple products today and I just got it on the iPod and its amazing I just spent like hours on it it's pretty awesome but on another note I wanted to talk about something else today.

I just finished playing Bioshock infinite and it was such an amazing game. I loved the game the graphics were phenomenal and the story was really well done. If I would have to rate the game on ten I would give it a 9.5 it was a really enjoyable game but the thing that sucks is that after I was done the story I don't have any use for it so if this blog starts to get popular I might do some giveaways with all the story based games like AC3 all that stuff.

I HATE HOMEWORK

Ok Is there anything else uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh ya I watched a couple vids on Dead Rising 2 and it looks like an awesome game. You can like make items and the game is basically just kill zombies. I really enjoy games like that where it is like just kill these guys in the most creative way possible and that is what gets you the best score. There is another game like that called BulletStorm which looks really Bad Ass because there are really cool guns and ya it looks really good might get it. Ok so that's it for this blog.













No comments:

Post a Comment