Saturday, April 6, 2013

Xbox vs PS3

So this topic has been a huge debate ever since both consoles have come out. Personally I own an Xbox but I didn't really have the choice because it is my brothers but now I am just gonna give you some pros and cons on both consoles and give my opinion.

Xbox Pros=

Better Online: this is one thing that I can agree with because I find the online is more protected, Microsoft pays more attention to the online gaming experience because even though the PS3 has free online there is hackers servers aren't that great etc. the overall quality isn't as good.

Cheaper than PS3. Better game library than PS3. More online players than the PS3.

360 Cons: Still some worries about hardware, though the latest models are MUCH better than the older ones, and still have the same 3 year warranty. Online play requires a subscription ($50/year). Cannot play blu-ray movies...but then again, who wants to watch movies instead of playing games? Haha

So overall just looking at these facts I would say that the Xbox is better but I might not be able to say for the new consoles. Comment on what you think is better and have a great day guys. Ciao








No comments:

Post a Comment