Saturday, April 6, 2013

YouTube Idea

YouTube channel ideas!!!!
Ok so recently I have started to think about starting a full time YouTube channel but I am not to sure what to actually do it on.

One of my recent ideas was like a little short comedy skits sorta like Smosh but like different topics obviously. Which I haven't found many problems with that so I might do that because people seem to like that type of stuff. For example Smosh and NigaHiga they do that type of thing and Smosh is #1 subscribed on YouTube and NigaHiga is in the top ten somewhere.

I also thought about starting a gaming channel but I just realized there are so many gaming channels out there it is ridiculous it's like a 1 in a million chance and plus it cost a lot of money. I think if you want a quality gaming recorder like top of the line it's like 400 dollars or something like that and then if I want to post daily vids its gonna take a lot of time out of my day and when I get back home from school that is the only thing I would do so that wouldn't exactly work out.







No comments:

Post a Comment