Monday, July 21, 2014

BACK BABY!

Well it seems that i have been gone for far too long and even in the last post i said that i would be posting a lot more frequently, well i guess i lied! This time tho, this is the time in which i will be staying with everyone and I will be posting anything that has to do with being a regular teenage boy! i know sounds boring.... BUT IT WON'T BE, you know why? because i am the on that will be writing these posts and I promise you that you will definitely be entertained!

Now to discuss the plans about this blog, well let me explain it like this. I really did not feel like making another blog so i just used this one instead... I'M JOKING I have come back and the topics that I will be talking about will be the same ones as before, so think of it as a reboot of the blog, just everything will be better of course!

Now that all you people know what the hell is going on around here I will begin writing posts again and what i am planning on doing is at least 1 per day if my schedule allows that to happen.So ya Enjoy this reboot of the blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment